I am what you would call a veteran in this radio business…what does that mean? Well, it means that I have been fortunate enough to do this job for 20+ years, 15 of which have been with this company!
If you love great country music, entertainment news and some fun facts thrown in you’ll feel right at home listening to my show Monday-Friday 9am-2pm. Are you looking to get fashion inspiration? Business advice? Encouraging community supportive? you won’t find any of that here-lol…joking! I like to share a variety of information with my friends and listeners, everything from fashion faux pas to trending topics, viral posts and community events that I have enjoyed and maybe you will too.
Fun Facts About Me…
1. I passed my driving test first time
2. I have had 7 piercings up until 4 years ago, now I am down to two 🙁
3. I often wish I had listened to my mother and gone into nursing.
4. I have a partially finished tattoo that I have been too nervous to get finished-lol
5. My family was hit by a train when I was 12, we were all in the car and survived to tell about it
So let’s get started! Hope we can get to know each other a bit better, tune in for #MiddayswithMizzi Monday through Friday 9am-2pm.